LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > General Discussion Forums > Off Topic & Other Firearms

Unread 02-16-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
zeke1312
User

Default GunsAmerica

I've been "out of the loop"as I've spent 2 months in the Sonoran desert. I went to the GunsAmerica web site to check on available Lugers. Wow, what a change! I do not like the "new feel" but that's me and I'll live with it. In my judgement, using thumbnails to display a picture is a gross mistake. It's hard to see the features, wear, etc., of a gun. Of course personal "in hand" examination is the only way to assess a gun you would like to purchase. Well it's an example of why a person would be well advised to use this web site to view Lugers for sale, you actually see the gun and all its "warts". And members of this web site set a higher standard of integrity. OK, I'm done!
zeke1312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2007, 11:57 AM   #2
thegundude
User

That's certainly true what you say about the members here. You can't beat the honesty of listings found here, IMHO.

That said, if you log into GunsAmerica and then try to view the pics you'll be able to see those thumbnails much larger, at the bottom of the page. It's almost a hidden feature but you can get some pics at high res.

~Steve
thegundude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2007, 11:21 PM   #3
trigger643
User

I've never cared for gunsamerica. I prefer gunbroker and auctionarms. However, neither can compare to the deals found on here and other, similiarly dedicated forums.

trigger643 is offline   Reply With Quote