LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 07-31-2001, 12:32 AM   #1
bill m
User

Default Kansas City Gun Show

Just returned from the show. Was really hot there, especially for a guy from Montana. Saw a lot of Lugers in all conditions. Also magazines, drums, loaders, conversion units, and holsters. Even managed to trade for a complete two matching magazine rig (1939 42).

Items of special interest there were a 1928 dated Navy holster -- unmarked WWII commercial holster -- 1900 test Luger with original holster -- numerous Mauser Lugers with one matching magazine in 95+ condition, matching stocked artillery rigs, and ect.

Just was reading some of the posts that I missed. If have some conversion units -- large box, small box, and the post war green cardboard box. Nothing crappy about any of these and post war one functions will -- clip is metal though and not plastic.

Unread 07-31-2001, 08:22 AM   #2
Luke
User

Default NC Gun Collector Show

Spent several hours at the NC Gun Collector's show in Charlotte this weekend. Very disappointing.

Three dealers had Lugers. Two of them had one each, very poor condition, one reblued. Possible shooters only.

The third dealer had about 45 Lugers of several types, but nothing to write home about. Some of them were in fairly good condition but very high priced. I checked his table several times, lots of lookers, but I am pretty sure that he didn't sell one gun . . . probably because of the high prices.