LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 06-14-2001, 10:15 PM   #1
Rick K
User

Default food for thought

Here is something we should all think about, those of us who live in America anyway. Do we trust the FBI and the BATF to destroy all of their gun sale transaction info that they approve or disapprove daily like they're supposed to after 180 days? Are they building a database of gun owners in secret? While we happily collect our Lugers, Mausers and PPKs and obey the law dutifully, are forces moving to put themselves into position to easily confiscate our guns? I worry about this all of the time! Read the article linked below and see if you worry too.

http://www.sightings.com/general11/armsas.htm
Unread 06-15-2001, 05:28 AM   #2
Marvin
User

Default Re: food for thought

Rick,

This is a good point you make.In addition to the question "so we trust the FBI and BATF", a more important question is do we trust our entire Government anymore to treat people according to the Constitution? I think not!

This country has become so involved with be a "world partner", that we have lost, or very soon to lose, our Nationalism.

Back to the original question; yes I think the records are being stored somewhere for future use by the Government against the people if needed. I know these resords are supposed to be destroyed, but with the advent of the computer systems we have, they can be hidden to be found only by those who "need to know". With this said, this country still has one of the few good Governments left in the world.

We can still fight this evil which is slowely consuming the American people and the world, but according to the Bible, this is going to happen and I can certainly see where these Revelations are coming true. Just my opinion!

Marvin

Unread 06-15-2001, 02:52 PM   #3
Leo

Default Re: food for thought

Dont be fooled nothing is going to be destroyed.........remember J.E.Hoover