LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 01-22-2002, 01:49 PM   #1
The Shadow Knows

Default GunsAmerica-bigots?

THE FOLLOWING WAS POSTED ON BOTH THE PP AND P38 FORUMS

I AM POSTING IT HERE FOR YOUR INFORMATION;

The Shadow

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

I am a collector and buyer of WW2 era pistols. I purchase about 3 pistols per month. On Jan. 19, 2002, I sent an email to GunsAmerica support, Shlomo Helinski. I asked for help contacting a seller of a WW2 Walther.

The GunsAmerica response was as follows:

"We wouldn't help with this gun. It should be buried."

I thought this hostile and vague response was very peculiar, and I asked for some clarification.

The GunsAmerica response was as follows:

"This gun is poison. Anyone who wants to own it is a NUT. We will not deal with it. You are on your own."

I can't believe that any vendor's agent would respond to a buyer with such hostility and insults. I don't know what message GunsAmerica is trying to convey--that their seller is a fraud, that GunsAmerica dislikes WW2 German pistols--I don't know. It seems that if they think their seller is a fraud, that they would have removed the item from their site, but it is still listed (GunsAmerica #976208153).

I have no explanation for the behavior of GunsAmerica, but I do know that they are vague, hostile and insulting.

As a buyer, I will no longer visit that site.

'Pancho'

+ + + + + + + + + +

Shlomo observes all the Jewish holidays at his firm [GunsAmerica] so I can only presume that it is the German history of the handgun involved that raised his ire??

During the middle ages, judges would sentence weapons to hanging or burning at the stake when they were involved in a death.......it seems Shlomo subscribes to such punishments of objects based on their country of origin?

The Shadow!

Unread 01-22-2002, 02:15 PM   #2
Doug
User

Default Re: GunsAmerica-bigots?

Maybe it isn't right. It looks as though it has E/N proofs. Doesn't this mean pre-war?

Unread 01-22-2002, 02:35 PM   #3
The Shadow Knows

Default E/N = 1940-1945 (EOM)