LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 05-07-2001, 09:53 PM   #1
bill allen

Default I got a holster from my grandfather

this is my first time here. i frequent other forums for automotive interests. i am in the possession of a holster that used to hold a luger that, unfortunately, was stolen years before i was born(i am 31). it has several markings on the back including a "nazi" symbol and "1938" and what looks like"berlin" and something else. i want to know what this holster is worth, just for my knowledge. i dont want to sell it and i think i would be interested in buying a shooter to go with the holster. what is the best way to go about finding one to purchase? go to a local gun show? please excuse any of my references if they are offensive for any reason as i am "green" in the ways of this forum and the luger heritage. thanks,

bill allen

Unread 05-07-2001, 10:24 PM   #2
tom h

Default Re: I got a holster from my grandfather

Bill, You might want to check out the shooter listed in the classified section of this sight, or sell me your holster.

Unread 05-07-2001, 10:47 PM   #3
Tracy

Default Re: I got a holster from my grandfather

Hi. Does the holster have a strap and buckel arrangement or does the strap go up the center thru a loop and a stud? Check my pictures on the Luger owners corner under Tracy Holsters. The examples shown there are of Police Holsters, Any how would hang on to it and get a Luger especially since it sounds like was in your Family.

Bob