LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > Lugerforum Archive

Unread 09-07-2001, 09:04 AM   #1
Thor
User

Default WOL Gathering-Testing the Air

I am curious how many people would like to attend the March gathering (We celebrate Georg's March 6th Birtday around this time) by meeting at Ralph Shatuck's World of Lugers. I would like to start a head count of people that WANT to attend! This will almost surely be by invitation only (I already got mine but Ralph said I HAD to bring Natalie to get in!!) This event is for wifes too as Ralph's Wife has a ball entertaining the ladies. PLEASE EMAIL ME OFF LINE, and NOT ON THE FORUM. If you are interesting in this event.I am trying to get a sense of how many MIGHT WANT to go. You get to view Ralph's 1600 Lugers as well, and get to meet him, he is a very interesting and nice gentleman. Some people are already asking about a firm date and all I can tell you so far is March 9th is being talked about.

AS A ADDED BONUSE, not only do we do a WOL breakfast together, but in the evening we PROBABLY will get an invite to go view some STUNNING P.38 and have dinner with GT and Carol Tomek, the Luger magazine bottom master. All in all, a super day and a great place to meet some super people from the forum. Thanks guys, and again, please send me a short note if you would like to go to Thor340@aol.com Thor

oh yea ~~