LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Luger Discussion Forums > All P-08 Military Lugers

Unread 08-14-2003, 05:09 PM   #1
Doug G.
User

Question Over priced or not??

I saw this add on another board. Personally I feel this gun is waaay high, what is the general consensus?

For you jaded Luger collectors that have seen just about everything and think you have just about all of it!

1917 DWM Luger, 9mm. Para.
1933 Simpson Police Rework with the safety sear.
Marked to "Polizeischule Fur Technik und Verkehr" (Berlin Police Academy for Prussian State Police).
Includes a 1933 dated police holster (Sunburst) made by GUSTAV REINHARDT BERLIN.
This has the Simpson proof stamp on it and the PTV for the Police Academy.
The serial number is a double digit below 50, so when the last two numbers are repeated all over the pistol, it's actually the whole serial number repeated everywhere, including a matching serial numbered wood bottomed magazine!
It's all matching including the inside of the left wood grip. Right side grip is period Mauser replacement grip (Remember, Mauser took over Simpson Works in 1934!). Serial numbers match including the firing pin and the toggle pin.
Pistol in in extraordinary condition with a mirror bright bore!
Like I said the holster is included and there is even a disassembly tool in the top pocket marked '3'.
Usual in and out wear on left and right sides of pistol are minimal and are concentrated in the area near the front of the barrel and the side plate on the left side.
This is a very rare Luger and priced accordingly...$2500 to your FFL or a C&R.
You can check my ratings on eBay under the moniker of waffen4208. It's solid with only one negative from some quack broad that dealt with my wife!
I will only take money order or cashiers check. I'll pick up the cost for UPS with insurance.
I have a new digital camera, so I can take pictures, but I can't guarantee that I'm as good with the camera as someone who knows what they're doing.
This is the real thing, no cow manure!

Thanx,

Tim
waffen4208@comcast.net
Unread 04-16-2005, 10:04 AM   #2
Walt NW
User

Default photo test

photo test
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0062.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	226  

Walt NW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2005, 10:44 AM   #3
Walt NW
User

Default photo test

Sorry about this. Went back to a thread a couple of years old to test out sending photos. Didn't think it would end up in a current listing. My apologies to the forum.
Walt NW is offline   Reply With Quote