LugerForum Discussion Forums my profile | register | faq | search
upload photo | donate | calendar

Go Back   LugerForum Discussion Forums > Announcements & Help > Site Technical Help or Site Feedback

Unread 06-21-2002, 07:09 AM   #1
Thor
User

Question Rogues Gallery

Is adding more pics an option? I see we can view the Gallery but can it still grow? Thanks [img]confused.gif[/img]
915-526-8925 Email
thor340@aol.com
-----------------------------------
John3:3
Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2003, 03:47 PM   #2
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
For all you folks that are new to the Lugerforum in the last 6 months (or even longer!)... send in a decent clear focus photo of yourself to me at: lugerforum@yahoo.com and I will post you in the Rogues Gallery page... and please remember to include your MEMBER NUMBER in the email.

The forum frequently gets email from folks using their real name when they usually use a "screen name" on the forum... or from an email account that is different from the one they registered with... that means I will have no clue who the author is... and have to resort to searching the membership database to try and find out who they are... not fun

So send those photos in... so we can see what you look like. It makes finding each other at gunshows a whole lot easier...

You can also use your photo as your avatar to give your message posts a personal touch...

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident that ALL men are created EQUAL and are endowed by their Creator with certain UNALIENABLE rights, and among these are life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness..."
John Sabato is offline   Reply With Quote