View Single Post
Unread 12-26-2011, 10:32 PM   #3
John D.
Administrator
& Site Owner
LugerForum
Patron

Absolutely stunning..!!! What a great post-war HK!! From the proper stamps, to the proofs, to the correct buffing marks and tell-tales to... Wonderful!!!

As well - if anyone doubts the existence of 1945 chamber dated HK's - then I challenge them to do the original research themselves. Yes, they do exist - and yes too - there are at least one spurious example. And to those that read others doubts, and then post it "as fact" - then I can challenge them to "do their own original research" and stop parroting others....

BUT...

For that? And in brief - while I'll expand upon someday, perhaps... I've viewed, authenticated and owned chamber dated 1945s - and a serialized postwar that, indeed - is chamber dated 1945 and came from a person who took it late war while he served in the 11th Division.

So - my opinion is on your piece..?? It would be terrific to view it in hand, but, based on your pictures, I will say that....

It is an excellent example and should be added to the compendium of HK research as another piece which adds to the overall puzzle...

Thanks for sharing - simply outstanding!

My thanks and best to you!

John
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote