Thread: Engraved Navy
View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2019, 02:52 AM   #23
Proofed
User

I agree the story does not mean much without proof. I posted these pics because this is a Luger forum and should showcase all things Luger not just pristine all matching ones. Since this is a look and see what's new type thing it works when you learn new things and are able to see other pistols besides the ones in your own collection.
I know there are people who don't appreciate what's been done to this pistol, and that is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it and I have no problem with that. There are many others who appreciate the art. I myself am not looking for acceptance or value so I remain objective. Simply put I am addicted to Lugers, I can't have them all so I find the ones I like and can afford at the time and it makes me happy.
I like taking pictures and what good is that if nobody sees them.? Like looking at pics too (so post some) quite a few people don't ever post anything for whatever reason. the more people that post opinions or pics the better and more interesting the forum becomes. There can not be good unless there is bad, how would you measure it.? The kicker is opinions vary widely with respect to both sides, it is food for thought and a wonderful thing wherever you stand...……….. Stay Sharp-Walk Easy
Proofed is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 members says Thank You to Proofed for your post: