View Single Post
Unread 02-03-2001, 09:05 PM   #12
Ted
User

Default Re: Talk to Ted...

I get them from CMR in an unstained state (they dont have any right now) They MIGHT have the stained ones, I sub them out to Hugh, who for a very reasonable fee, he removes that hideous back edge that all repros (except NILLE-GRIFF) have and then recheckers and returns them to me. I stain them to customers desires. I dont see them outright but save them for my reworks. I would if I had more. I purchase them once a year from CMR. Hugh may or maynot have some left. I have tried to convince Hogue grips to make them to no avail. Occassionaly you see them on ebay or gunbroker.com. I wish I had more, but I am really getting the impression that I need to stock more of them. Sorry, I wasnt more help? I charge $50 for them and NILLE GRIFF offer excellent ++ grips from Germany but they are high once you add on the shipping from Germany around $90 per pair, but they are the finest as far as material and fit. They usually have to be had fitted. Marvin Cook has a pair he will sell you...... JUST KIDDING......I dont think you could pry those away with a tractor. Good luck, if you want to buy the expensive NILLES I can give you an email address to contact an English speaking gent there that can help you! Ted