View Single Post
Unread 07-15-2016, 06:06 PM   #1
Edward Tinker
Super Moderator
Eternal Lifer
LugerForum
Patron

Thanked 4,500 Times in 2,076 Posts
Default GT's family was in an awful accident!

GT told a few people who emailed him about projects that his wife was in a awful wreck... The short of it, is him and his family need your prayers. His sister in law died, his wife has mulitple injuries, along with his daughter. Their family dog died also. I offered to help, he has always been a good friend, one of the first Luger guys I met in person.

I quote...
Quote:
we are in Corpus Christy TX. About as far from home as we can get....We just want to go home, going to be a real battle with the back injuries.... Probably fly both when they are able... Long hard road ahead! But we are moving forward, slow but moving! .....GT
and
Quote:
Pretty tough going right now but we're getting patched up and starting recovery. As is usually the case, never saw this one coming? Many thanks for your kind offers, but prayers and friendship are more than enough support.... Good friends all! .... My wife's sister swerved to avoid impact and hit head on to a half ton pickup.... She passed away on site, My wife Carol has broken bones and fracture vertebrae and my granddaughter has multiple trauma and a broken left arm right below the shoulder! Police officers that rescued her said she was a super kid as she was hurt bad and her only concern was her grandma, her grandmas sister and her dog, which didn't survive as well..... We don't need anything except prayers

Ed
Edward Tinker is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 3 members says Thank You to Edward Tinker for your post: