View Single Post
Unread 01-04-2022, 07:52 PM   #23
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,581 Times in 989 Posts
Default Hi Storm

It will probably have to be ordered, I'm not too savey on all the balistic chatter, some of the forum members here are re-loading champions and they custom taylor their loads to their Lugers demands. My knowledge on the WW White box 115 gr. ammo come strickly from the range, and I would bet I've shot as much 9MM down range as any other member, the WW White box was strong enough, correst pressures, and correct overal length that it became my default test ammo, and it hasn't dissapointed me yet? Sometime you need to eliminate certain variables so you are testing the pistol, not yourself, or not the ammo. So, I use only one ammo to test, and all the others to plink and play! Now, it may be a different ammo for your Luger, Federal, PMC or the like, but I don't think it will ever be the Blazer ammo? My substitue standard ammo is Federal 124 grain ball... seems to work the same as the WW White box, although I've used far less and won't make any claims for it right now?.. Best to you, til...lat'r....GT...
G.T. is offline   Reply With Quote