View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #11
Glockmodel2145carrier
New User

If typing looks bad im on a phone

Your gun does not have a notch in the upper left corner of the left grip panel which would have been present with a mag safety. Either the photo is misleading or the grip has been replaced.

"im really not sure what to look for on that. Not trying to mislead ya :P just dont know what exactly to show or look for. I will get ya more pics, thats no problem, had a crown, i do recall that for sure.

as for grips it is entirely possible they were replaced, in fact I think it may have been, as the gun has replacement parts with it that do not match. Ill get as much detail as i can for ya Don, i can tell ya know ya stuff bud. You can be as honest as ya want, and ill show what ive got, not looking for value or anything, just a probable story "havent sold a gun in my life, Im a hoarder haha"

Thats pretty nifty that patch is police, somebody told me is was feldgenderm or something, but i think they are the same group? Gramps had it in a WWII medical box, with that ID card, medals, a fur hat with wehrmacht insignia, a bunch of his pictures, some other papers. I do know that the red case its in was made for him by one of his buddies defiantly not WWII at all.

One other question, when you say backstrap, Is that the lanyard that hooks to it for retention, cause thats what i have and was talking about in the last post. If its not then im not familiar with that term, I only carry a Glock 21 regularly so bare with me?

"sorry if my pictures look misleading, but the ol girl is a shooter, and a passer downer anyway, so im not bein sneaky "

"I am gonna print off the posts about the probable life of the holster and all, if that ok, to keep with the stuff if thats ok with you. "you were kind enough to help, so i figure id ask out of respect"
Glockmodel2145carrier is offline   Reply With Quote