View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #9
Maestro
User

Wallace Beinfeld sadly passed away.

Quote:
Dear Friends,

It is with great sorrow I need to inform you of the passing of an icon in the gun world. Wallace Beinfeld passed away peacefully at the age of 84. His battle with Alzheimer's for the past two years ended Friday, May 10, 2013.

Wally produced the Las Vegas Antique Arms Show for 51 years. Many of you have been with him for most of the journey. You have seen the show grow in size and merchandise, from antique and collectibles to sporting arms and custom knives. You were there in the early days of the Sahara, to the great tent show, the Riviera, Mandalay Bay, and back to the Riviera. While there were other short term stops, Wally was always thinking of ways to better position the show for his exhibitors. Wally appreciated your support in building the highest quality historical firearms show in the country.

Paul and I have assumed the responsibility of the daily operations and management of the show. Working with Wally for the past fifteen years, we are honored to continue his legacy. This was Wally's passion! We will miss his guidance, but always cherish the opportunity he has provided.

Paul and I want all of you to know that we are available for you.
Paul's cell: 951-970-9669
Karen's cell: 951-970-4349
Fax: 951-698-7557
Email: beinfeldproductions@gmail.com

Greg Roberts, one of the owners of the Las Vegas Antique Arms Show, says "In true Wally fashion the show will go on. We are planning on having the best show ever in January. In addition my partners and I have all the faith in Karen and Paul to continue Wally's legacy. They have the company's full support and we look forward to the next 50 years."

If you have not made your plans to attend the January 2014 show and would like to, please contact me or Paul. We look forward to seeing you.

We will miss Wally so very much; his stories, jokes, and his unique ability to break things. Wally's legacy of the finest gun shows will live on in his honor.

Be sure to be at the January 2014 show.

Sincerely,

Karen Balfour
Attached Images

Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote