View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2018, 02:58 PM   #146
rammercmc
User

Eugene,

having trouble getting mags shouldn't keep you from finishing up the lugers you have deposits on.

Your failure to sell me the baby you made for yourself tells me my pistol is on the back burner ----- how hard would it have been to say heh Rick, send me the balance and I will ship you mine and knock out another to keep for myself. Maybe you need to put your customers NEEDS ahead of yours for a change.

We all appreciate the trouble you took on to get this project off the ground. You also need to remember 5 - 7 thousand is a lot of money to a working stiff or a retired gent on fixed income. Then again we are probably not the customers you were hoping for.

I collect a lot of things besides guns. Pocket watches , watch tools, antique outboards, antique machine tools, some of which are real pricey. I happen to own a Goyen OT lathe , ck out Shuter Goyen. You talk about expensive -----

Most recently I have been picking up a few motorcycles. Bought a Big Dog Chopper for 5,000 a 30,000 bike. I ride it a couple times a week, GREAT FUN for the money. When and If I get my Baby I will probably shoot it a few times and then put it up with my other Lugers, not much FUN in that, especially for the MONEY !!!!!Certainly pride in ownership but only a few will ever appreciate what it is.
rammercmc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to rammercmc for your post: