Unread 05-10-2003, 02:39 AM   #18
Edward Tinker
Super Moderator
Eternal Lifer
LugerForum
Patron

Thanked 4,500 Times in 2,076 Posts
Franz!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Being 40 though I'm afraid I will kinda stand out in a campus setting.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva">Good for you, and who cares! My wife works at a University and actually the campus age has gotten "older", lots of guys as young as you in school. {{I've got a Springfield also, and it is cool}}

Blunderbuss: I think I would go to gunboards.com and post on one of the boards. Good folks there who will try and help.

I almost saw the friction of dividing up a gun collection, but the family was able to get over it. Peope get very odd over things like that. Lesson is; write it out in a mini-will just for the collection and stipulate, who gets what! {{yes, I haven't done it either}} And give real values to the spouse, or at least have real values posted somewhere, so she or he does not believe everything you have said in downplaying some of your investments and sells them away at 40% less than value.
Author of Veteran Bring Backs Vol I, Vol II, Vol III and Vol IV

Edward Tinker is offline   Reply With Quote