View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2015, 10:05 AM   #7
mrerick
Super Moderator - Patron
LugerForum
Life Patron

Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,503 Posts

Q.1 Who has manufactured Lugers

Should have additions on the post war Interarms / Mauser activities (which originated from the plans and tooling provided by the Swiss, but which involved re-engineering and creation of a new production line - the fourth, which was not mentioned in the post), as well as the recent manufacturing that has taken place in the United States and modern Krieghoff. ADDED - EBT

Q.19 should also list the Interarms / Mauser tooling... This q/a may be redundant, especially if combined with Q.1.

Q.5. CAI's markings are fairly common and a reference to Century Arms might reduce inquiries. ADDED EBT

I can provide a pic of a 1921 VoPo with markings from "ECCSA PENN NJ" which refers to the now defunct "Crossroads Gun Shop" in Pennsauken, NJ. They brought in quite a few Lugers and P.38 pistols.

New:

Add a reference to Mauser's late "WR" stamp - thought to be Werks Revision. I have a pic posted at http://forum.lugerforum.com/showthre...werks+revision

Q.24 Some "42" date Lugers have no number stamped inside the trigger plate. Q.24 should be combined with Q.42 which has more details. - DONE EBT

Q. 27 we should standardize on "Hump" rather than "Bump"n DONE EBT

- - - - - - -

Once new text is created for the revised FAQs, I can help by editing it, creating the PDF, and adding illustrations is you would like me to.

Marc

Last edited by Edward Tinker; 03-06-2016 at 09:43 PM.
mrerick is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 members says Thank You to mrerick for your post: