Unread 06-06-2022, 09:46 PM   #24
spangy
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 1,047 Times in 422 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrerick View Post
You are witnessing the actions of a tyrannical elite. As a free democratic society at liberty, why are you tolerating this in Canada?
Many Canadians are NOT tolerating this situation in Canada and many of us are fighting tooth and nail for our gun rights.

You are chastising us in a manner that I personally find insulting as if you are not experiencing the same tyrannical madness under Biden.

Trudeau only announced Bill C-21 as of May 30th, 2022 and the Bill must pass opposition scrutiny BEFORE it can become law.

Unfortunately there is a world wide agenda at play to 'disarm' the world population under the United Nations Sustainable Development Agenda aka Agenda 21:

"Through SDG target 16.4 on significantly reducing illicit arms flows, the 2030 Agenda explicitly reflects upon the importance of arms control in promoting peace, security and sustainable development, while placing disarmament and arms control within the scope of development policies."

Many 'world leaders see this as their opportunity to 'disarm' law abiding gun owners at the same time under the 'umbrella' of decency provided by the UN. ... ITS WRONG of them to do so.

I applaud your web site mrerick and assure you that we 'Canadians' have similar web sites rallying support to fight this threat to our rights and freedoms ... I wish us BOTH success in our mutually agreed upon goals.

This is NOT a US/Canada problem ... this is a world problem and people need to wake up as to whats secretly going on and how serious it is.

To that end Pistol's comment RE:Klaus Schwab of the WEF is relevant and a part of this problem ... those unfamiliar with this man need to explore this subject to gain a broader perspective on the wide scope of the disarmament problem we ALL are facing.
Only through a united, educated front will we be able to succeed in our defense.

United we stand ya ???

I wish to thank merick for directing me to his site
https://rightswatch.org/red-flag
This site is full of valuable information that can be used to educate our politicians here in Canada ... it seems that our PM has used US law as a 'blueprint' for his gun bill here in Canada and the 'red flags' voiced on rightswatch apply equally here in Canada.

merick
WTB - Take Down Lever & Trigger Plate (#90) for an Imperial Artillery.
spangy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 members says Thank You to spangy for your post: