View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2021, 02:23 PM   #23
whitehat
User

Jerry look at the serial...commercial production...P1110..."P" means commercial....commercial mags had no proofs....everyone knows that.
Bob Simpson, Dave Rachwal, and Russ Withem looked it over and said it was the best they had ever seen. (no it was not their gun). I guess Bob knows something about Krieghoffs..50 years of seeing commercial Kriegs....he had 5 lesser versions of the same variation from consigners at his table...to compare....And a correct Krieghoff has a thumbprint..like this one...and 3 different tones of blue....that all goes away if reblued.

I had serial number P1122 from Kenyon in 1994...one matched mag...exactly the same characteristics and condition..always regretted letting it go...was given crazy money for it in 1997....so I was glad to get one in same condition with 2 mags...
Put it this way....I was offered twice what I paid for it by a top luger collector at the show...
Russ Withem said he saw the gun in Las Vegas in over 20 years ago..and tried to get it from the same collector that died. Russ is Morphy's top luger consultant....and he knows his stuff up and down...

Why only negative comments? There is a personal thing going on here...and I feel it.
Can you see?....You prove my point.
Put yourself in my shoes.
You should go easy on me...I am one of the guys you talk about in your signature tag...that fought in combat for you for 21 years.
Blow up 3 times.
I just cant figure the hate.
whitehat is offline   Reply With Quote