View Single Post
Unread 06-10-2012, 10:58 AM   #46
mrerick
Super Moderator - Patron
LugerForum
Life Patron

Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,503 Posts

I'm the videographer that is working with Mauro and Gerben to produce the documentary on Paul Mauser.

When I first saw the materials that they were curating about Paul Mauser, I realized that they help illuminate Paul Mauser's significant contributions to the development of our modern society.

By working with Mauro and Gerben, the Oberndorf Waffenmuseum and several noted firearms researchers it's my hope to help support further research and share Paul Mauser's story more widely.

I'm producing the program in High Definition with the intent of offering the program for both broadcast / cable / satellite television and DVD or Blu-Ray distribution for personal sales.

As is often the case early in a project, it's hard to predict exactly how the program will be packaged and sold. It's helpful to have the program available for evaluation when it's being marketed.

I am interested in hearing from those that can be helpful with distribution of the program.

We will film in Europe during July, and I'll spend several months in the editing and post production processes.

Marc