View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2020, 12:33 PM   #27
Yakman
User

Heinz,

Why does this look like a Ralph Shattuck gun to you? What about it would make it peculiar to him? And, how much personal experience with Ralph Shattuck did you have to allow you come to that conclusion?

I'm not trying to put you on a spot, but I do think your statement deserves some amount of accountability.

I personally think this rig is righteous simply because there is nothing present to suggest otherwise, whether it's presented as a photo or a textual description. Whatever additional information might come out needs to be more than someone's statement as an Internet Expert. Disparaging this Luger because it looks exceptionally nice in photos on the web also disparages mine which is actually in hand and judged by 63 years of experience.

I consider no one an expert at judging a Luger's condition or authenticity from a photo on the Internet, if not stated as an opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion about anything. But to state something factually, needs a higher standard than a poor at best Internet photo.

Jack
Yakman is offline   Reply With Quote