View Single Post
Unread 06-06-2022, 08:02 AM   #22
mrerick
Super Moderator - Patron
LugerForum
Life Patron

Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,503 Posts

If history has proven anything thoroughly, prohibition never works as intended in a free society.

You are witnessing the actions of a tyrannical elite. As a free democratic society at liberty, why are you tolerating this in Canada?

We avoid politics in this forum, but these external things are now directly attacking our Luger collecting ability and history itself.

I'm addressing this to our United States based collectors. We still have some protection by our Second Amendment, but it's being eroded slowly as I write this.

In the United States, we are now witnessing an unprecedented level of elite politician driven propaganda and lying in the service of similar "gun control". This media embraced propaganda is all in the service of similar incremental tyranny. As citizen patriots it is our obligation to clearly notify these politicians that NO level of legislation in this area is acceptable.

Each cleverly and deceptively named piece of legislation is actually another step toward Federal gun owner registration and "red flag" gun confiscation. Read this for the facts:

https://rightswatch.org/red-flag

I am a director of this organization, a Federally registered 501c4.

Please contact your state's congressional delegation by calling each congressman and asking for the email address of the staffer that works on gun issues, then send them the PDFs at this website. Send them the actual PDF files and ask that they be forwarded to the congressman. Do the same for your Senators.
The following 3 members says Thank You to mrerick for your post: