View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2011, 09:42 AM   #13
hansfischer007
User

Smile Interarms Mauser

Hi..thanks for the note....Ive got the "Swiss model"...and it has the 6" barrel....which I absolutely love............its taking me a bit to get used to the grip safety though......I have shot it a bit....and no problem............Im curious though if anyone has ever tried to "disable" or remove the grip safety..???........I recently got my 1918 DWM back from Luger Doc.......and handling the two....you definitely notice the grip safety.......I guess its just something you get used to after awhile...I had thought about posting a note regarding opinions about the safety........but its not that important.....///..I have found ...Thanks to a Forum Member....the Blue Mauser Hang Tag....also an Original Mauser Manual......and im in the process of building a presentation box .......that project is going to take some time tho...........Thanks for your nice note.....Im going to Cardiac Rehab 3 times a week......and they really give us a good workout.....but we wear heart monitors the whole time.......and everything seems to be ok .............Thanks again......Hans Fischer
hansfischer007 is offline   Reply With Quote