Thread: Death Head
View Single Post
Unread 07-24-2001, 01:30 PM   #20
Luke
User

Default Another Opinion

Dok,

I still feel like a newbie here and am somewhat reluctant to express an opinion on some things, but this question is not a Luger question; it is a question of allowing members to state their concerns about a product or dealer. As long as these expressions are made in a fair and reasonable manner, the information and resulting comments can be helpful to all forum members.

I also participate in a woodworking forum where both good and bad expeiences with a dealer or product are allowed and names are called. What often happens there is that someone will document a concern regarding a dealer or product and others on the forum will support with similar experiences with that dealer or product. Or, they will sometimes come back with a chorus-like response supporting the product or dealer, leading one to conclude that the original complaint was either incorrect or just a fluke. Allowing free expression about dealers and products has not seemed to have any detrimental effect on the woodworking forum.

Just my $.02, Hope I haven't offended anyone.