View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
PhilOhio
User

Default Spectacular Luger Cover

Here's a piece of fine Luger collector publicity which cannot go unreported and uncomplimented. It's the cover of our current Ohio Gun Collectors Association (OGCA) Newsletter, just received yesterday; transparent 7.65mm Swiss Luger on which, sadly, I cannot quite read the cartridge headstamps .

It leads to an equally professional and colorful two-page summary of the Luger story by John Eckert. John credits a number of people who helped with the article, adding, "Special thanks to Ron Wood whose help made this cover possible"

Outstanding job indeed, Ron. This may be one of the prettiest OGCA Newsletter covers I've seen, which is saying a lot. The newsletter is coffee table quality, every issue. It is one of the things you just don't throw away. And OGCA is, if I am not mistaken, the largest and most reputable collector group in the world.

Anybody within driving range should be a member. Top gun people from all over the country attend each show, so it's a great place to exchange thoughts (and guns) with serious collectors. I know a number of you also belong. Takes two members to sign your application, and we have no shortage of potential signers from this board.
PhilOhio is offline   Reply With Quote