Thread: Death Head
View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2001, 01:28 AM   #36
BILL
User

Default Re: I don't believe we are talking about...

Since there is no governing agency here (and maybe we don't want too much censorship) we should all be doing our level headed best to make this as hospitable and friendly a place as possible. I am being selfish when I say this, but I spend a lot of time here and have tried to maintain a civil attitude towards even the most controversial of my cohorts. I challenge anyone to find a better place to discuss Lugers on the internet. We have the best of the best right here on a regular basis. For the most part, we all treat each other with respect. We all have our 'hot buttons', our pet peeves, our opinions and the values we live by. These are different for everyone here. What makes some happy really rips others apart. I cannot be a spokesperson for anyone here but myself but I sincerely believe that we all need to take responsibility for our words that we post here. Originally, this site did no endorsements of any kind. Hopefully we have not gone so far to make everyone happy that we have turned into a consumer report for Luger deals. People asked for a classified section and we got it. People asked for a resources section and we got it. We have pictures and technical data. We have resident experts on just about every facet of Lugers that exists. Hopefully we can appreciate this special interest website to the point where we rise above smearing anyone over unethical business practices. It has taken a long time for this site to get where it is and it would be a sad commentary if we can't share information here without feeling it's OK to poison the well. For those of you who don't know me, I don't get up on a soapbox unless I feel it is warranted and worthwhile.

"Take me to your Luger!"