Thread: Death Head
View Single Post
Unread 07-24-2001, 08:37 PM   #25
BILL
User

Default Re: Restored Lugers-Fakes-enhanced conditon

Bill S, you are saying exactly what G.T. is saying..'Let the buyer beware!'(loose translation, G.T.).. This is good, it is time honored and tested and is the only way to achieve success when making a Luger purchase. Posting the name of 'Good vs. Bad' dealers here would not be of any value to anyone. The deal you describe in detail regarding the refinished Luger is something that the dealer may not even have been aware of. If you were to post his name as a 'badguy' then you would have done him a grave injustice. Even if you later attempted to recant and say that he really isn't a 'badguy' because he did offer you a better deal later on, you couldn't undo the injustice. For all who want to start posting negative feedback I would suggest that you stay with eBay where this is a common practice. All reputable Luger dealers that I would deal with have a cheerful refund policy. Let's keep this forum focused on learning more about Lugers so we can make informed decisions more easily. The smarter we are the less likely we will be to be disappointed. If I ever sell you anything that you aren't happy with let me know and I will take it back in a heartbeat. (Shoot, I have been known to take things back even when people were happy with them).