View Single Post
Unread 07-24-2001, 04:43 PM   #22
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,581 Times in 989 Posts
Default Re: Dok! I do not agree!

Hi Bill! I would agree to your thoughts on this issue if the good guy story's and the bad guy story's carried the same weight! But in reality, especially 1n an area as contoversial and diverse as collectable firearms.....they simply do not! A good deal done,is fleeting! Snakebite is forever! It is the same, any time a posse rides, right or wrong, somebody is going to get hung! And more times then not, their innocent! I do not wish to interfere with anyones rights or desire to make his case known, I just feel that problems that arise when buying collectables should be handled and resolved between the two principle parties involved! Whether it be an individual or a dealer! I will NEVER post anyone's name on this forum in an effort to cast a bad light on them or their business! Even if I have to travel to solve the problem, I will! I don't believe the intent of this forum is to debate dirty laundry! Do no harm! those words aren't just limited to the medical profession ....also who is watching the watchers? Till....later....G.T.