View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2007, 12:10 PM   #6
Pete Ebbink
User

Guys,

As the SOS show in KY approaches, I will post up a dinner sign-up sheet on the Luger Forum and on Jan's Gun Boards.

I will need someone to "step up" and volunteer to make the dinner reservations with the hotel/restaurant...however...as my attendance is up in flux, now, with work matters. I will not know until the last minute.

If dinner will be in the restaurant of the hotel, I think they limit the group to under 20...first come...on the sign-up list.

If the group gets larger and a banquet hall needs to be reserved; that is a different matter with a deposit required in advance.

So I would suggest holding a small 20 person affair.

Steve,

You should plan to attend the SE NAPCA convention in Chattanooga, TN this August.

If you are not a NAPCA member, one needs to sponsor your attendance. If you are interested...send me a PM with your email addresss and I can send you more details.

Always lots of good luger and luger goodies and other vintage semi-auto pistols on display and for sale.

You won't see very many over-priced and boosted lugers there as you do at most of the gun shows in the USA.
Pete Ebbink is offline   Reply With Quote