View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2021, 12:50 PM   #18
whitehat
User

So you agree that your comment about an up or down flaming bomb strike on an accessory was not relevant or vital? Thats my point...and to avoid the point is to prove my point.

And making personal attacks snd name-calling make you teh abusive party....I never called anyone a nutter..or a buttercup.....so yes this personal form of attack should stop..and again prove my point about teh presence of personal animosity.

Why do you resort to name-calling (nutter and buttercup) when you want to make a comment to me? Did I call you a personal name?

I am especially upset since the personalities involved totally obscure the great discovery that has been made here.

I have asked Ron Wood to moderate this since he has called me several times on the comments I have gotten on this stock and US test ISSUE.
Ron wood is the nice guy that told me to try to get it..or I would have let it pass...

To answer the guys (and Albert) writing to me wanting to see the unfired Krieghoff I got at Tulsa this weekend...here it is. Russ from Morphys said he tried to buy this exact 2 matched mag Krieghoff at the Las Vegas show 20 years ago...guy would not sell. They sold his estate at Tulsa this weekend.

Note: You cant see the "P" on the front..but its the rare commercail serial range P1100-1200
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Krieghoff1.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	82589  

Name:	krieghoff2.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	198.9 KB
ID:	82590  

Name:	kreighoff3.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	203.0 KB
ID:	82591  

Name:	krieghoff4.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	82592  

Last edited by whitehat; 04-12-2021 at 02:58 PM.
whitehat is offline   Reply With Quote