View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
zeiss
User

Default To Purchase Swiss 7.65

I have been reading here for about 4 months and my eyes are getting tired. So much to read and so much to learn.
I belong to a Gun Club with approx 265 members and last summer while at the range, there were 8 members shooting there ( yes you guessed it Lugers ) Lugers.
Found that they go to range 3 or 4 times a month just to play with their Lugers. I was ask if I had ever owned a Luger (no) and would like to try one out. Yep I'll shoot anything that goes bang and when it's not my ammo it's all the better.
I got hooked. Had to have one. Won't buy something I know nothing about, so when to the internet and found this web-site.
OK, I now know very little about what to purchase, however I know I want a Swiss 7.65 as it was the most fun to shoot, the 9mm OK but I own 4 Walthers ( PP, PPK, PPK/S all 7.65 and TPH .22 ).
I would like a nice one with all matching numbers ( mag ? ) and know that some say to buy something in good condition but not
to purchase as a Collector Swiss.
I do not plan on being a Collector, but who knows.
Now the big question.
Where to buy that will have more than one so I can pick.
I see many names,
Simpson
David Rachwal's
Mr. Luger
FGS Legacy Collectables
Gunbroker ( Probably not )
I realize some might not want to say where not to purchase from, so you could PM or email me.
I will thank you all, as you probably get tired of answering questions like this. John in Missouri
zeiss is offline   Reply With Quote