View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2017, 01:02 PM   #58
Edward Tinker
Super Moderator
Eternal Lifer
LugerForum
Patron

Thanked 4,500 Times in 2,076 Posts

Just got back from dropping off the 45 Luger I took to Louisville to show folks.

I saw his baby luger 45 acp and it is very nice, unlike a baby 9mm (which feels too small in my hand), the 45 baby fit just like a larger luger in my hand, very nice.

He had a full crew working on things, saw at least 4 guys there all chomping away at metal and stuff, no idea what they were working on. He re-did the rear toggle for looks and functioning, it still looks the same but you can see how the parts are slightly different on the one I brought to the show and the 'new' piece.

We discussed the placement of markings, city, caliber, the up/down for safety, etc. I would imagine he could put whatever you wanted on the area, but I said outloud, well, its extra time and time is money. He agreed that technically they could change anything, but that would mean new parts (extractor) or different milling / engraving or whatever does the SAFE...

He wasn't done with my 45 acp / gap uppers that he will fix up for me - maybe do a Wyatt conversion or something, but thats down the road for me to mess with. Meanwhile, gather pennies together for a Eugene 45 ACP Luger
Edward Tinker is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 members says Thank You to Edward Tinker for your post: