View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2008, 03:05 PM   #8
Imperial Arms
Banned

Hello Ron,

I sense that you did not take well my light humour and it may have rubbed you the wrong way. If so, I apologize. I guess our different generation or age makes us react in different ways regarding the use of humour/jokes. Sometimes I tend to be liberal and use inappropriate words while chatting with friends to make a conversation 'colorful' while, of course, maintaining politeness and respect. Everything is based on interpretation and semantics. My jokes never intend to be insulting unless I am furious, which is not the case here. You are welcome to pull my leg if you wish. By the way, the hotel in Malta where I am staying at the moment has very small beds which makes me feel like a sausage roll! I wonder which is worse - a short and uncomfortable bed or poor lighting? On the bright side, I also share the same fortune as you in regards to the building of a marvellous collecting and the mention of ones financial status is irrelevant.

As you notice from the beginning of this topic, I decided to use some humour when your finger slipped on the keyboard under poor lighting conditions and misspelled the word Luger, so I just wanted to joke with you without the intention of offending you. I am not making any improper or offensive remarks towards you regarding your choice of accommodation at a motel - in fact, I do the same arrangements when I travel to various countries visiting friends and family having to restrict myself to a budget.

At the end of day, the most important outcome during a trip is enjoying yourself with your family (and also dream about your collection).

Enjoy,
Albert
Imperial Arms is offline   Reply With Quote