View Single Post
Unread 09-05-2021, 11:03 PM   #13
Military Engineer
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinz View Post
Check how the toggle cycles when operating it by hand. Do you feel any binding as it comes to full ****? Also, do this with the grips off and see if the mainspring is binding or hanging up on something. Your description sounds like something is interfering with the camming action, in the same manner, as the hold open stop would and at the same point in the cycle.
This actually is pretty close. Without a magazine in, when I pull the toggle back to open the action, it is a bit tough to do it and the action stays open on it's own, without the hold open operating. I know this because when it was happening at the range, I removed the hold open (so now, in theory, the toggle should NEVER remain open) and it still does it.

Tha main spring does not apparently bind at all, but it does move kind of strangely.

When shooting, it does it after every round and all I have to do is give it a little nudge with my support side thumb and it goes back into battery.

Is there a way to send or upload a video clip (once I figure out how to get one done) to show you guys?
Military Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote