View Single Post
Unread 06-06-2017, 04:31 PM   #1
sandromxp
User

Default Range report 1940 42 Luger

I took the Luger shooting out doors and was able to see the sights perfectly. I had real trouble seeing the front sight at a indoor range and even though I was on target I wasn't happy with the grouping. I pick up a set of Reading safety glasses and that helped me see the front sight at home but when I got to the out for range I didn't need them. I think I got a great group of 10 rounds at 25ft.

I then sent the Luger to Tom the Lugerdoc and had him check the gun and also change the breech block pin and make sure it headspaced on my Luger. He changed the pin and said the gun is good to go. Now I feel a lot better to shoot it the my spare Breechblock and toggle so I don't damage the matching one.

I also found the correct se/655 magazine on eBay that was only 544 off my Luger but when I got it I later found out it was the bottom has been renumbered. I guess next time I'll get some better photos. At least it's the correct magazine with the correct letter. My Luger is 3060a and the magazine is 3604a.

Here are some photos

Sandro
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	61
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	66593  

sandromxp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 members says Thank You to sandromxp for your post: