View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #61
NoncomRetired
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirelaw View Post
Congrads upon your purchase. I checked Eds' new book "Police Lugers" and "History Writt In Steel"! Your luger is not recorded in either! The value of these historic luger can only rise as we now have 2 excellant books on this subject! They each tell a fabulous story!! You should be a proud owner! Eric
Thanks, I jumped on it but only after I thought about it for 1/2 a day. Did some searches, read this thread and retail prices that certain places were asking, I thought it to be a bargain. Has matching magazine also. I will post photos when it arrives. I'm going to order one of the books tomarrow and the other a bit later.

One of GT's luger mounts arrived a couple of days ago. They sure set off a display real nice. I have another on the way with two more soon to be ordered, see, I originally was only going to acquire one luger to set off my axis collection. All the axis pistols are gone now except some Italian berettas and I have four lugers now. Three are police. I've become that kid again...in a very expensive historical candy store.
NoncomRetired is offline   Reply With Quote