Thread: Luger 45 Art
View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2018, 01:57 PM   #39
Tomathvl
User

I watched in awe what Eugene has accomplished in his quest to bring this Luger to market. No small feat what he has accomplished. I’m a careful buyer that followed his step by step progress. I didn’t plop down close to 6 grand because I didn’t have some expectation that he would succeed. Even though he put in many hours to debug this design he can always use positive feedback to improve the process. I hope he takes it in the spirit of how it’s meant. I intend that my feedback is a positive to help improve an already great product. I’m not casting stones. If other 45 Luger owners post their observations in a positive manner we can provide a valuable service to improve the process.
The issues I mentioned are not earth shattering and in the case of the magazine is not a big problem in operating the luger. Perhaps a small contour change can improve magazine insertion.
The locking bolt issue is either bolt tolerance, hole tolerance or spring design. I expect Eugene will work on improving this issue if it shows up on other guns. As for mine, I’ll try the new spring offered to see if that fixes my Locking Bolt issue.
I hope Eugene’s business grows to be of a size that he can afford a Business Manager, IMHO, he surely needs one. My observation is Eugene is a machinist, engineer, and entrepreneur and needs guidance in business matters.
Not wanting to cast aspersions on anybody’s product but I believe the makers of the other 45 Lugers mentioned in a previous post had problems with their products, some never corrected.
Tomathvl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 members says Thank You to Tomathvl for your post: