View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2023, 02:27 PM   #12
reiver
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.T. View Post
I may have just the ticket for you? I have an ODIN artillery stock, with a nice dark brown CMR holster rig attached to it, all top notch, that I would be willing to sell. My love affair for the artilleries has waned and I need to turn the items into another project? The only issue is that the stock casts some off to the right? Which is great if you're right handed, but impossible if you are a lefty! Also, it needs the two brass retainers (buttons?) that hold the straps together.. I have approx $700.00 plus in the rig, I would sell it for $550.00 We would heve to see if it fit your future artillery somewhere down the road, but is fit several of my Lugers when the quest began... Let me know at gctomeks@msn.com and we can discuss it! Best, til....lat'r....GT
GT...this all depends upon how much I have to spend on the Luger...I've given myself a monetary limit. IOW I can't confirm I will purchase and I don't want to hinder a sale.
List it and if it is still there, and within my stated limit, then we will work it out.

Pat

BTW, I live in Wickenburg just up the road a bit
reiver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following member says Thank You to reiver for your post: