View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2006, 05:18 AM   #20
Big Norm
RIP

Eddy,
I was hoping that you would post pictures so that John Sabato wouldn't get mad at us for not doing so. The glare on the guns picture makes it difficult for people on this forum to determine if this collector quality, rare, one-of-a-kind, taken off of a German general prisoner artillery during WW1, which was recently found in a deep cave hidden in a remote Russian area along with other historical artifacts, has been restored or not. I am currently negotiating a big dollar package deal with the seller for more artifacts which MAY include the actual capture papers for this customized weapon. (Opps, I just devulged my plans for your birthday present.). Please do not reveal the guns serial number to the public until I notify you that it is OK. The Russian KGB Historical Society (R-KGB-HS) is asking questions that may be embarrassing to agents who smuggled it out of that country at great risk to their lives. I am sure that, when the time comes, we will find that the gun is historically correct, aside from the obvious customizations that were factory ordered by that particular captured German general.
Big Norm
Big Norm is offline   Reply With Quote