View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2017, 09:49 AM   #14
Chickenthief
User

Todays load is with 86gr S&B .309 bullets and a fairly stout (5.4gr) load of Swiss RS20.
I dont know exactly what it is with my Parabellum but for the first time in my life i have shot a 95 point score. I shoot ok with my Colt SAA, but my Webley revolver and Kongsberg 1911 are spreaders. I think it's because i have "small" hands at least i have short fingers and my grip is way incosistent on those huge axe handles.

Funny thing is that the S&B bullets are some sort of brass jacketed as they are the same color as the cases.

The S&B's and the usual Kryptonite bullets (wich shoot to the exact same point of aim, go figure)

Did the tin and sticker myself, thought it looked cool ;-)
The original tin is from a German brand of chocolate called Scho-Ka-Kola.
The firm started in late 1800's and this mix is from 1934 and actually distributed to the German soldiers during WWII. Especially tank crews and air crews benefetided from it as it contains 2½% ground coffee and 2% ground cola nut (less peeing during battle). The Dark kind is the best chocolate i have ever tested :-)
I cut the bottom out of a tin and soldered it on top of another to get the internal height that accomodated the 7,65x21 cartridges.

...why cant i mix text and pics. They all come at the end. Guess i better study and get better.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0077 s.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	64701  

Name:	IMG_0079 s.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	64702