View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2008, 04:36 AM   #25
alvin
User

Some emails are still in my InBox. The amount on the check was 3800. Now I remembered. Even without assuming anything else, it's abnormal senario to see a buyer instructing a seller what to do next. But I was not alerted at that time.

Email #1
======

Thanks for your message.. I will want you to kindly remove the list from GA because i am ready for the instant purchase. I will instruct my wife to send out the check and also send the FFL as soon as possible to you because i am presently on my way out of country to United Kingdom(UK) on a business trip.She will be sending out a cashier's check on your name and send it to your provided address as soon as possible.. I will call her later when i get to UK to know if she has sent it and i will keep you updated asap.

Hope to read from you soon when the item is removed.

Regards
David Garcia.

Email #2
======
Hello,

This is what i came with from my Wife.... the certified cashier's check has been sent for sure but there was a mistake because i actually told her to send check to two people for me(you and a friend) now she made a mistake by sending the check that is suppose to be sent to you to my friend and the one to be sent to my friend to you. I blamed her a lot for this silly mistake and i think i can trust you with this... The check that suppose to be sent to my friend is with the amount of $3800. Now in order not to delay the transaction once you just get the check of $3800 please just go ahead and cash it and deduct payment for your item and you can help me send the rest to my friend or my Wife.. I believe that is the best way not to delay the transaction because the check has been sent already.

Please i want your trust and honesty in this...Please you can reach me on this number +447024091442 in case you have any urgent message to deliver to me or send me an email.

Hope to read from you as soon as possible.
David Garcia