View Single Post
Unread 04-24-2002, 01:21 PM   #8
John Sabato
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,096 Posts
Default IMHO Tom...This board is about

the history, engineering and use of the Luger pistol and it's uncountable variations. Ethics is just another way of saying "truth" and if we aren't dealing in the truth in this or any other relationship we have, we are wasting our time and anyone else's time that visits here and may as well close up this shop...

If explaining the importance of ethics in our dealings with others on any matter including Lugers is necessary, we have way too little space on this forum to do so...but I will make it a very short attempt...

The Bible teaches us that if God cannot trust us with the smallest of matters, why would He ever consider trusting us with matters of signifigance? It all simply boils down to trust...

If someone on whom I have a dependence for some factor in my life shows himself to be unethical, or in other words, untrustworthy, then I will likely replace that person in my life with someone I CAN trust... and warn those with whom I hold mutual trust of why that person is no longer part of my inner circle...

Trust must be earned... it is either part of your character, or the absence of it is part of your character.

I choose to be among the first group, not the second.

-JS

my $0.02

-John Sabato