View Single Post
Unread 10-05-2006, 02:51 PM   #44
Strider
User

Signature blocks. It is so interesting what has been placed on them. Ron W. has his reproduction message while I take a poke at him out of fun and have my prototype message. Ed has a request for stories while Morgan has something written in the language that he speaks. Others have quotes or scripture. All are fine with me.

For a while I thought about adding something to my signature block in Spanish but got to wondering whether that would cause problems or not. I decided against it and decided to place the proverb that a friend gave to me. To me it is quite fitting for me. That is the one area of my life that I struggle with and have asked the Lord above to help me with it.

Each one of us has free will. Free will to believe as we want and the right to state that. As for me I have no problem with what he has on his signature block. 99% of the time I read it the first time I see their name or if it has changed and then ignore it. The context (Luger stuff) of the message is what is important to me.

Thanks everyone for allowing me to put in my dos centavos (two cents).

Sid.

Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit.
~German Proverb

If it is made before 1930 ..........It is a prototype.