View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #16
lugerholsterrepair
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,101 Times in 1,427 Posts

Joe, Your holster is a nice one. The inside under the top lid has been dyed..I don't like to see that but it's a minor drawback on an early holster. The leather is healthy looking, little cracking and no apparent flaking..nice & shiney. Stitching looks good...The way I like to see them!
The date and condition is what makes this holster appealing as well as the clear deep markings. The unit mark is another good point.

I would guess this holster would bring $350-450 on the market. Perhaps more if the right guy wanted it. If the economy were a tad better this holster could demand another $200+ in my opinion.
Nazi holsters are a dime a dozen in comparison to these fine Imperial artifacts. While Imperial pieces are not as sought after as the 3rd Reich items they are infinately more interesting to advanced collectors and those of us who study the "Great War to end all Wars".

You do not appear to be able to activate your macro....Too bad. I would like to see some macro photo's of this very fine rig.

Jerry Burney

Yuma AZ 85367-6182

lugerholsterrepair@earthlink.net

928 342-7583 (CO & AZ) Year Round
719 207-3331 (cell)

"For those who Fight For It, Life has a flavor the protected will never know."
lugerholsterrepair is offline   Reply With Quote