Thread: Krieghoff P 59
View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2006, 08:19 PM   #45
lugerholsterrepair
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,099 Times in 1,426 Posts

Ron, I cannot speak for Jack of course...He predicted that his pistol would be torn asunder. This pistol has many interesting fascets and may well have been made at Krieghoff from some DWM parts. I will say once again, I have examined the totality of this pistol under the best light and magnification. It is not a "put together". Nor is it refinished. It IS so fresh as to be right off the factory floor. Both muzzles are in the white.
It does have some fascinating aspects, the Police sear safety holes. the Police mag. The Wa on the right side of the 4" cannon. The .30 Cannon. I cannot explain certain interesting things about this pistol. I do know that as good as the photo's are, they do not do this pistol justice. As a psudo scientist and historian I welcome opinions of all kinds as long as they are kept civil. So far they have been and I appreciate that. . I too would like to hear from John D and or Tom A.
Jack has sent the photo's I took to a preminant Krieghoff expert of World renown and is waiting to get his take on it. Already, preliminary opinions are positive. I will let Jack expound on this if he sees fit.
Jerry Burney

Yuma AZ 85367-6182

lugerholsterrepair@earthlink.net

928 342-7583 (CO & AZ) Year Round
719 207-3331 (cell)

"For those who Fight For It, Life has a flavor the protected will never know."
lugerholsterrepair is offline   Reply With Quote