Thread: Krieghoff P 59
View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2006, 12:23 AM   #41
lugerholsterrepair
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,095 Times in 1,425 Posts

Albert, Jack was kind enough to bring this pistol to my home on several occasions so we could marvel at it, strip it down and photograph it. Regardless of any photographic abnormalities you may see, I want to assure all who look at these photo's that this pistol is exactly as it left the Krieghoff factory. I have looked at my share of Luger pistols, both original and refinished. I stake what small reputation I have that this pistol is 100% original and correct. I have looked into every crevice and well, down the barrel and under the grips. This is as good as it gets. It is actually a rare opportunity to observe an original excellent condition P code Krieghoff.
Jack was fully aware that some would question various facets of this pistol and he is prepared for these inquiries. He had some hesitation about sharing it with the membership because of the doubt that might arise. I assured him it would indeed happen but if there was any that I might answer I would do so. So...Look at this pistol and rest assured, it is as it should be as far as original bluing and straw. I know little about Krieghoffs and like Pete only posses an S code. I do know that this one is a rare beauty. Jerry Burney

Yuma AZ 85367-6182

lugerholsterrepair@earthlink.net

928 342-7583 (CO & AZ) Year Round
719 207-3331 (cell)

"For those who Fight For It, Life has a flavor the protected will never know."
lugerholsterrepair is offline   Reply With Quote