View Single Post
Unread 04-10-2016, 02:10 PM   #8
G.T.
Lifer
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,583 Times in 989 Posts

Hi Rich, Don is correct in that they will offer the revised drum under some new add campaign, so it is easily recognizable as a "GT Revised," or, "GT Edition," as soon as I can supply enough product for them to market..... I would hope maybe a small rush, and then a continued maintenance restocking pace, as fast as I can produce units? I don't know if they will continue to sell the "un-revised" drum??.. although I would suspect not as it is just a wasted exercise in expensive mailing back and forth? Other than the fact they (un-revised drum) probably won't work, they will break almost immediately as well!
The GT acceptance stamp in a circle mark will ONLY go on the 100% revised drums!!! That I'm pretty sure of, as no one in their right mind would try to do this in conjunction with what Don and I have already done???....
Anyway, this has been a lot of work, (and fun as well!) and hopefully it will result in a "bunch" of usable drums out there for the shooting enthusiast! More to come.... best to all, and thanks for the interest in following the thread and progress of this quest!.... Best to all, til...lat'r...GT...
G.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 members says Thank You to G.T. for your post: