View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2016, 12:13 PM   #1
lugerholsterrepair
Lifetime Forum
Patron

Thanked 3,101 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default $500 I don't want GT fund

A lot of you know of GT's disaster by now. His Wife and Daughter hurt bad. Gt as a fellow Luger artisan is near and dear to me..He has always been overly helpful and generous. This is only the start of a long and let's be blunt, expensive journey. Even with the best insurance on Planet Earth there are expenses that will not be covered.

First and foremost is GT's Daughters dog, who sadly didn't survive this horrific crash. GT's Daughter will need a new friend to comfort her and help her heal. So I am asking for 50 good men to step up and help me out with a new doggy fund.

50 good men you say?
I will match any ten dollar donation. You send me a check for ten bucks and now it's twenty. You want to send more, that's a man with a good heart..I will still match the ten and all of it goes to GT.

So I am curious to see if there are at a minimum 50 forum Members out there who will help with a little money to a very good cause.

Nothing to win, no complicated raffle, no prize...other than lots of guys giving a little to keep our Luger magazine man up and running and a feeling that you gave a little to get a lot.

Thanks in advance..You can send a check or PP my lugerholsterrepair@earthlink.net
address

ALL contributions, no matter how they are made and will be listed unless you specify otherwise.
Jerry

Yuma AZ 85367-6182

lugerholsterrepair@earthlink.net

928 342-7583 (CO & AZ) Year Round
719 207-3331 (cell)

"For those who Fight For It, Life has a flavor the protected will never know."
lugerholsterrepair is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 members says Thank You to lugerholsterrepair for your post: