View Single Post
Unread 10-23-2007, 03:09 PM   #75
Big Norm
RIP

This has always been one of the most interesting topics on the Lugerforum. I remember the "Lost Brigade" and that one shot of a German soldier handing over an American prisoner to the Americans with a note requesting that the Americans surrender. A very deliberate shot of the German soldier changing hands that held the Luger pistol. Three errors were brought up by very sharp eyed forum members of that quick look see of a Luger. I started it out by mentioning that the Lugers magazine had an aluminum bottom on it. Definately not a WW1 magazine. Someone else brought up that the grips were East German repros. I can't remember the third error.

I have to look up in my history file to see if I can find the old movie list that some one on this forum used to keep. (Maybe Ted Green) The views of the Lugers were rated on a 1 to 5 star basis based on how good the view of the Luger was. Only movies were rated and not television serials.

I just went back on this topic to see if I could spot the third error and read Ed Tinkers note. Hey Ed, hows about an autographed picture of you in the background? This is your moment of glory. Your a real live movie star now. O-O-O WOW!
Big Norm
Big Norm is offline   Reply With Quote